bphealth clinic Occupational Therapy & Rehabilitation
Available at our Hamilton health clinics.
bphealth’s occupational therapy service provides individuals who have been injured in Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall Accidents or Medical Incidents assessment and rehabilitative services. bphealth’s occupational therapists can work with individuals of all ages and with a wide range of injuries or diagnoses.
Specific areas of interest and specialization include but are not limited to; Complex Soft Tissue Injuries, Complex Orthopaedic Injuries, Chronic Pain, Acquired Brain Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, Psychological Disorders, Multiple Diagnoses.
Our occupational therapy services include: (links direct to our Hamilton rehabilitation clinic)
- Occupational Therapy Assessment and Treatment Services
- Community Services
- Mobility Services
- Work Services
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Services and/or Vocational Specialist Services
- Medical Legal Assessment Services
- Paediatric Occupational Therapy
- Case Management Services
- Other Services
Fees and Rates
Rehabilitation Services are covered by Group Benefit Plans, Motor Vehicle Insurance, WSIB
Recent OT/Rehab Articles
Our OT & Rehab Therapists
- Leony Hettinger, Occupational Therapist ~ Manager
- Melanie Mateus, O.T.A. ~ Services Manager
- Brenda Harper, Manager of Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Alicia Kralt, Occupational Therapist
- Janelle Love, Occupational Therapist
- Jennifer Kennedy, Occupational Therapist
- Stacey Baboulas, Occupational Therapist
- Hania Ksenycz, Occupational Therapist
- Julie Geronimo, Occupational Therapist
- Katrina Chalova, Occupational Therapist
- Alex Tytus, Occupational Therapist
- Brittania Gigone, O.T.A./P.T.A.
- Kerri Wright, O.T.A./P.T.A..
- Monica Mesquita, Vocational Counsellor & Work Trial Co-Ordinator